This beautiful villa has 135m2 built on 150m2 plot, on two floors you have 3 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, 2 bathrooms, lounge-dining, open plan kitchen and a terrace. Outside there is a private garden and a drive. Price includes electric shutters in bedrooms, electric hob and extractor in the kitchen, and 6 x 3 meters private pool. This house is located walking distance to bars, restaurants, shops and all kind of services, 2 minutes drive to golf course, 10 minutes to the beach and 35 minutes to the airport in Alicante. Completion March 2024.
Foundations And Structure
• Reinforced concrete footings in accordance with the geotechnical study and current seismic regulations.
• Reinforced concrete structure which follows the current earthquake resistant regulations. It is configured by pillars, unidirectional floor structure and metal structure stairs.
Roof And Terraces
• Flat walkable roof with some slope formations and lightened mortar.
• Double asphalt waterproofing sheet reinforced with fiberglass.
• Extruded polystyrene thermal insulation panels, 8 cm thick.
• Surface finish: first quality stoneware.
• Made of double-cavity brick 12 cm thick -plastered on the inside-, external wall cavity 3 cm thick, thermal insulation Xps 6 cm thick and double-cavity brick 7cm thick (preventing heat loss in winter and an excess of it in summer). One-Coat render finish and first quality stoneware on the outside.
• Made of double-cavity brick 7 cm thick, prepared to receive either plaster or tiling.
• Exterior Carpentry: Pvc windows and doors, folding or sliding opening according to the design, with thermal bridge breaking that ensures a perfect insulation.
• Front door with three points safety lock.
• Plain internal doors with Dm panels and white colour.
• Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms, with folding doors, lined inside, modular system -with
racks and hanging bar- and place for Tv.
• External and internal paving made of first quality stoneware in neutral colours.
• Pavements matching internal skirting boards.
• Sunset grey tiles 60×60 ref. Bzz710-000.
• False ceilings made of smooth plaster and white colour paint.
• First quality stoneware tiling in bathrooms. When tiles are employed in wet areas, all grouting
must be sealed and impervious to moisture.
• Smooth finish plastic paint in white or neutral clours (according to the customer’s choice). Glazing
Double glazing, low emission, Climalit 3+3/12/3+3 class, or similar
• Wall and floor units and kitchen island, all in laquered neutral colours.
• Quartz worktop Silestone class, including sink in stainless steel and mixer water tap.
• Extractor fan in stainless steel finish and fingerprint proof.
Sanitary Fixtures And Fittings
• White colour vitreous china, Roca brand or similar.
• Countertop basins in bathrooms cabinets.
• Ultra thin shower tray, similar to floor tiles.
• First quality mixer water taps.
Electrical Lighting And Power
• Fittings: Niessen Zenit brand in white or similar color.
• Lights: downlights inside the house.
• Tv sockets in living room, bedrooms, terrace and solarium.
• Telephone sockets in living room and bedrooms.
• Living room and bedrooms have access to telecommunications services.
• Outside: lighting fittings on facades and side marker lamps in the garden.
• Pre -Air conditioning and heating installation based on inverter direct expansion, Class A, ventilation ductwork with adjustable impulsion grilles. Optionally underfloor heating is provided by air – water air pump, with additional cost.
• Production of hot water with use of renewable energy (Aerothermy) by air – water air pump and accumulation of 110 lt.
• Video intercom front door entry system and Citymax monitor model or similar.
• Installation of Television Signal
Fencing enclosure of the plot to block main facades seen and lacquered iron fence.
In the landscaped areas, volcanic gravel finish.
• Pre-installation of motor vehicle gateway housing. Optional engine installation of door.
• Postal lockers built near the main entrance of urbanisation.
• For interior houses a private access to housing is enabled through the Community internal street.
The houses have an energy rating B, which guarantees a huge energy savings and a commitment to environmental sustainability.
Rojales is located on the Costa Blanca South just 10 kilometres north from the major town of Torrevieja.
Nearby towns include Benijofar and Formentera del Segura.
Getting to Rojales from the nearest airports is straightforward.
Rojales is inland from the coast so it may not be your first choice for a place to stay in – if you are looking for a beach holiday on the Southern Costa Blanca there are better choices.
Rojales is a popular Spanish village where many people live all the whole year round. It has plenty of shops, bars and Ciudad Quesada restaurants.
Rojales also has a golf course and aqua park so it does have its own unique attractions. It really depends on what you are after for your holiday.
Many award-winning sandy blue flag beaches are just a few minutes drive away at Guardamar del Segura. The urbanisation is well-designed with good landscaped features. The views are good, inland you have mountains, the countryside surrounding Rojales includes orange groves and the salt lakes of Torrevieja.
Golf in ciudad Quesada
Rojales has it’s own golf course called La Marquesa golf and country club. Also near is La Finca golf, Royal Campoamor golf and Las Ramblas golf.
Beaches near Rojales
There are numerous excellent beaches close by. The nearest beaches are at Guardamar del Segura, La Mata (also known as Torrelamata) and Torrevieja.